Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card 2008

So, Jerod has been asking (no kinda begging me) to do a Christmas Card the past few years involving his favorite winter sport, snowmobiling! I'm usually not such a procrastinator, but with work, some absentmindedness and being pregnant, I didn't have my cards done this year by Dec. 1st!! So we got just enough snow to incorporate all 3 of our "sleds" into our Christmas Card (Thanks to my wondeful sister in law Becky, for taking the pictures, I think it was about 10 degrees outside!!) I hope you can see this ok, I cropped it so it made it kinda small. The smaller picture is Daddy on the girls sled, and the girls standing there mad at him for hopping on!!


Have a great holiday everyone, it's coming up fast, so take a little time to enjoy all of the wonderful feelings and blessings that evoke during this special time of year!

Love, Michelle



No comments: