Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost last day of school picture!




So, I promised the last day of school picture, but we had a serious case of the lazies this morning, that and Kenzie didn't feel good..so here is a pic of the 3 girls from Monday night, Brookie's graduation.


Have to brag for a moment, I'm so PROUD of my 3 girls.. Awesome, awesome report cards, Taylor's even made me cry! Straight A's (with an A- in Math!) Never thought we would see the day, this from the kid who has struggled in Math up until this year, I can only attribute most of that to her awesome teacher! Shout out for Mrs. Schwitzer, we think your great!!! Also, can't leave out Mrs. Otradovec & Miss Rost, 2 very wonderful teachers, who we think are Awesome! They've helped Kenzie & Brooklyn flourish acedmically too this year! What can I say, I really feel like the Gresham Elementary Staff rocks! (hey I work there too, so I can say that!)

Have a happy summer, we'll send pictures throughout the season to let you know where we've been, where we're headed and if Taylor will surpass me in heighth this summer :) Before I go,
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JEFFERSON!
TTFN!

No comments: