Friday, June 27, 2008

Brooklyn would like you to know...


She's going to be the big sister
Believe me, she wasn't nearly as shocked as I was!

Estimated Due Date of Baby #4 : Feb. 27, 2009
Name's already picked out.. There's 1 really special person in this world to me, that I waited and waited and waited to name one of my kids after, or include in the middle name.. but I never had a boy... So regardless if this is a boy or girl, here's the name: *P.S. I love so much Dad, your the best Papa Charlie there is*

Girl: Charli Ann Hoffman
Boy: Charles Jeffrey Hoffman (CJ or Charlie for short)
Jerod doesn't really get a say, I've got my mind made up on this one.. I know that there is a special plan for this little angel, and this is going to be a huge blessing in our home, we are all excited, we hope you can join us in our excitement!

Love,
Michelle

8 comments:

masonandtara2 said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Jenn said...

Shel-I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! everything happens for a reason and I know you are so right when you said there is a special plan for this one!!! I love you and can't wait to come home and see your belly getting bigger..hehe I love you!! (The names are adorable!!!)

Unknown said...

Michelle- that is AWESOME!! I love the names too. I hope everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy.

Brooke (bdlily)

Stacy Stoddard said...

Congrats!!!!...i am soooooooo excited for you and good thing you have three big girls who will take over all baby things you don't like to do like change poopy diapers. And in February you will only have a few months of cold wheather left and by summer the baby will be so much fun and enjoy being outside a bit.

And I love charlie/charli so cute.

BrandonandJeana said...

February will be here before you know it, but enjoy the pregnancy...we've been prayin' for you guys, I knew it would happen...love you guys so much!

88DALEJR88 said...

Hi Michelle,

Congrats to you and the family!!

Glad it is you and not us.....2 am feedings and dirty diapers.....that god my kids are grown!! hehe

Good lucking in the coming months and enjoy the new addition! I am pulling for a boy.....toooo many females in your house!!!

Kelly

Michele said...

Michelle,

Congats!!!! That is very exciting News. I love those names. To be perfectly honest I would love to have the 2am feedings,diaper changing and all the cooing and cuddling.So Good for you!!!!Lots of love and great health to you

Anonymous said...

wow!! I would never have expected that for some reason. CONGRATS that is SO exciting!!! I hope you are feeling well. Your girls must be SO dang excited!!!! I'm excited for them and you and Jerod. Congrats!!!!