Friday, August 1, 2008

1st Dr. Appt. & 1st Ultrasound


So today was my first "official" dr's appt., and basically she told me what 3 HPT's told me already, I'm indeed pregnant! Here is our baby's 1st official picture, sorry it's kind of dark.. Anyway, the head is on the left side pointing down, followed by the body/spine moving upwards.. The baby already has it's arms/legs forming, but not quite fully yet..


Dr. Pardini is SUPER nice, I just love her to pieces, she's even routing for us to have a boy this time! She printed off 4 copies of the U/S picture, she wanted the big sisters to each have one along with Mommy/Daddy...


All looked good she did a quick u/s, dates are right on, the baby was moving all over the place, it was so cute! The heart was beating nice & strong, my next apt. is Sept. 8th...


Hope you are all doing well, we just spent the week at Papa & Grama's (girls & I) I relaxed (or tried my best) while Papa & Grama pitched in to help with the 3 girls & my niece Jordan came along too..
Love, Shel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I hope you get your boy too! Having a good, caring doctor makes the whole experience (planned or unplanned) that much better. Good luck with Summer school and the rest of your pregnancy!