Thursday, July 24, 2008

Almost there!

Well, officially 5 hours left to summer school and we're done, yeah! Had I known then what I know now (there would be a baby on board!) I probably would've turned down summer school, but that's ok, the extra cash has been nice, and I've also enjoyed the chance to spend a little extra time with some of the departing students who will be kindergarteners and to meet and get to know those who are coming in... Kids really are the best, and this age is great, they love you for who you are no questions asked!

TTFN,
Shel

P.S. The countdown is on till Auntie Jen comes home, the girls are so excited!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

heck yes to the countdown...i have had one going for weeks now..lol Can't wait to see you all (Especially my glowing pregnant sis-in-law..hehe)