Friday, April 11, 2008

blogging - is it for everyone??




Well, truly inspired (or insane) by all of those joining the blogging train, here I am!!




Let's see, we'll start with the basics, it's April 2008. Taylor turned 10 in February, Kenzie turned 8 last October & Brookie just turned 6 last week, needless to say time is flying and I fell OLD!!




Jer & I will turn the big "35" this year!!




I'm enjoying my new job at school, it's a rewarding challenge, but those sweet little faces outweigh the trying times by a long shot! I missed 2 days of school because Brooklyn was sick & 1 little girl came up to me & gave me a huge hug & said, "Mrs. Hoffman I missed you!"




Jer's busy as always trucking but does hope to take 2 days off to Turkey hunt at the end of the year.




The girls are busy finishing up Dance Classes and have a receital in the middle of May. Auntie Jen will be home visiting from Arizona, so they are excited and patiently waiting for May to get here! Report cards came out last Wednesday, and I must say I'm pretty proud of my girls, wonderful report cards for all 3!




That's it for now, I'll try to figure out how to add pictures!!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

My Shel!! I'm so excited you got a blog! and I must say that I am one proud auntie! I love and miss you and will see you in a month