Saturday, April 19, 2008

Picture Day!

Well, today is "Picture Day" for dance class, a few hours of excitement for my kids, a few hours of dread for me! I'm always so paranoid they will spill something on their outfit or put a rip in their tights, but all usually works out! I have to give a big shout-out to Auntie Jill, because if it weren't for Auntie Jill my girls wouldn't look like super models..why? I'm not a "hair person" I can't really make their hair look good, just never one of the talents I was given, so a big shout-out to Auntie Jill for doing 5 little diva's hairstyles today! (No I didn't have 2 kids over night, she's doing our nieces hair too!) Good luck to Becky sister Natalie as she prepares to run the Boston Marathon, no easy feat and quite an accomplishment in itself!!!


I'll post pix of the girls later today after their all primped and prepped. We also have Stake Conference this weekend in Wausau, so that just adds to my hectic day, but I'm excited to go and to receive counsel from our local church leaders.


TTFN!!

Shel

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Don't you just love picture day?! hehe I remember all the crazy all too well! Can't wait to see my beautiful girls and their pictures! Our Stake conference was last week and it was amazing! I'm excited for you! Love you tons!