Friday, May 30, 2008

Fishing with Dad


Normally on Friday nights in the Late Spring/Summer, Jerod & I are working at the race track. With the races were cancelled tonight with the threat of rain, so Jerod decided to take the girls fishing over by his Aunt/Uncle Vicki & Scott's house (they live on a lake.) On Taylor's 1st attempt, she caught this nice 16 1/2 inch bass, she was so excited! Brookie came home exclaiming "Mom, I can touch a worm now!" They crack me up.. To my WONDERFUL husband, I love you, couldn't live with out you, your the best daddy and husband! xoxo

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can see that Tay did not want to touch that fish with a ten foot pole..hehe gotta love times with dad..love ya shel

BrandonandJeana said...

Wow first try...I don't think I've ever caught a fish that big Tay...good job sweetie.