Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Schools almost done!

We have a countdown calander in the 4 yr old K room, countdown to graduation! Graduation into Kindergarten..I think we are at 9 days, woo hoo! I'm super excited for all the kiddo's, but yet I'm said, they are the first official "class" for me to work with the entire school year, and I'm really going to miss alot! All the hugs, smiles, pouts, laughter, tears..but most of all I think I'll miss dancing with them! I can dance like no ones watching with them, and they all laugh with me, and think I'm a little crazy...oh how I love to be in pre-kindergarten! One of our little guys who can't walk, or talk much, love him to pieces, he calls me Hoff-Hoff, good thing he's stickin' around another year, I just hope I get the same room assignment for next year (or a job at that, with the way the everything is going, cost of living way up, job market way down!)

Hope ya'll had a nice holiday weekend, we are suppose to be back on the warmer side here in Wisconsin, after old man winter reared his head the past 2 nights, definately don't want to see frost until sometime in fall! And to think the kids were swimming 2 days ago in Gma/Gpa's pool, yes on Memorial Day, Gpa heated the pool and they swam, oh to be that young and foolish again!

TTFN!

No comments: