Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The ups and downs of motherhood.


So, I truly love motherhood, it's the greatest joy and blessing that we can have here on earth. However, when you have sick kids it can be a real downer, and I mean in the sense of you worry so much about your kids, just want them to be better, enough to make yourself get sick! So, after the worry about Charlie's weight gain was over, Brooklyn & Kenzie got sick. Fevers, headaches, stomach aches.. so we went in & the dr. said just a virus. They felt better for a day, than Brook's fever was back in full force, Taylor ended up with the rotovirus on Sunday.. So for the past 2 days I've had Tay & Brook home sick, hoping they get better soon, because it's hard to miss school & catch up on school work, and I know they miss their friends. Brookie went back to the dr. yesterday and an ear infection showed up, so at least we have a cause and meds now, yeah!!

Enough grumbling, I'm not the only Mom who's been there and this too shall pass! Onto the joys, pictures like the one with Brook & Charlie, just fills my heart with so much love and joy!

Hope you are all having a better week than me!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Shel! Sorry to hear about sick kids...I just want to fly home and come help!! Hope everyone feels better soon...the pic of Charlie and Brooke is ADORABLE!!!! I wish I could be there for the blessing and brooke's b-day party! I love you! give everyone a kiss from auntie jen

Wazza1996 said...

http://fjdrcx.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-play-roblox-and-my-account-name-is.html

Wazza1996 said...

http://fjdrcx.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-play-roblox-and-my-account-name-is.html

Wazza1996 said...

I play ROBLOX and my account name is DrakenC4 at the all maizeful hangout ROBLOX

Unknown said...

It is very interesting
I really like her

matrixrunner said...

i think its a great thing that you blog its a good way to gain charicter

ghdstraightening said...

cute

yelli nurlinda said...

I like your blog

Unknown said...

Nintendo's creative designers also contributed other sorts of revenue data for November, which includes 770,500 3DS models marketed during the month, generating the actual life time full in order to 15.Your five trillion methods sold in the United States.Pokemon X along with Pokemon Y each offered more than 225,500 put together digital camera along with bodily units, bringing their particular life-to-date revenue total in order to more than Only two.30 million duplicates.The Story involving Zelda.

Diablo III Items

Diablo 3 Items For Sale