Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 2






Well, Charlie turned 1 week on Sunday night, just shy of midnight, and we are settling nicely into a routine (or as much of a routine as you can have with a baby.) I was fortunate enough to have Jerod home until Sunday and my mom to come up for the week on Sunday, so I haven't been alone.
What am I going to do come Monday???

Charlie is doing much better than the 1st night we brought him home, Jerod and I thought we were in trouble, he fussed and cried pretty much all night, but by night 2 we figured out that he just likes it warm, so as long as he's bundled in a nice warm blanket he's good to go...

Our only concern is his weight gain, on Friday he was 7.5 and Saturday 7.6, Monday he had only gone up to 7.65, so I'm taking him tomorrow for another weight check, if anyone reading this wouldn't mind, can you keep him in your prayers that he has gained more weight, thanks!

So that's all I have time for, above are some more random pix of Charlie, some Uncles (Brandon and Mark) and his new cousin Livi, who was born on Feb. 5th...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Shel, Pics are adorable! I must say that I have the best looking nephews and nieces in the world! Cahrlie is so much bigger than Livie..lol I love that! I can't wait to come home and just spoil those kids rotten!!! Hope the weight gain is better..keep me updated! You are always in my prayers so count me in on that one! I love you!